Pre-Sales support is critical to the growth of any organization. This course addresses middle and senior level Managers to provide them an overview of Pre-Sales activity and what needs to be done to produce a good, winning proposal.
The course will be conducted with the help of class room sessions along with running examples and case studies. The last part of the course would involve the participants reviewing a sample proposal to reinforce the concepts learnt during the sessions and gain a hands-on understanding of how to write a good Proposal.
The program has been designed, developed and conducted by a practitioner who has worked on large deals and has headed the pre-sales team within a well known IT services organizations.
- IT professionals who have spent significant time in Project Management role within IT organizations.
- PMs who are about to become Delivery or Account managers
- PMs who would be involved in writing proposals
- Understanding of what is included and what is excluded in Pre-Sales activities.
- Key challenges and rewards for individuals including the knowledge and skill areas needed for effective Pre-Sales support.
- A typical RFP process.
- Internal challenges and processes for preparing a proposal.
- Detailed understanding, (including do’s and don’ts) on how to structure and write the key sections of a Proposal.
- Executive summary
- Scope and understanding of client requirements
- The solution offered – how to get it right
- The execution approach
- Deliverables and timelines
- Pricing and commercials
- Terms and conditions
Duration : 2 Days
Classroom discussion, exercises and case-study